3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchill Drive, Tarporley
Sold STC £210,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached house with good size gardens and driveway
- Cul-de-sac position in desirable village location
- Spacious accommodation with scope to modernise
- Hall, lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, cloaks/WC
- Gas central heating system, double glazing
- No chain
Situated in a desirable village location with 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, this semi-detached house occupies a cul-de-sac position and has good size gardens. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, & spacious accommodation.
Offered for sale with no chain, this semi-detached house is situated in a desirable village location that offers an excellent range of facilities including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school. The house occupies a cul-de-sac position and has attractive good size gardens and a cobble-block driveway. The property has a gas central heating system and double glazing, and provides spacious accommodation that offers buyers scope to modernise and comprises:- hallway with cloakroom; lounge/dining room; conservatory; kitchen; utility room; and W.C to the ground floor; three bedrooms, two of which have fitted furniture, and a bathroom to the first floor.
PVCu opaque double glazed front door. Radiator. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade. Double glazed window to front. Doors to cloakroom, lounge/dining room, and kitchen.
Cloakroom 7' 1" x 2' 8" ( 2.16m x 0.81m )
Coat hooks and shelving. Gas central heating boiler. Electricty meter. Double glazed window to side.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 3" max into bay x 13' 4" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 6.48m max into bay x 4.06m narrowing to 2.79m )
Double glazed square bay window to front. Two radiators. PVCu double glazed double doors to conservatory. Door to kitchen.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Double glazed conservatory with door to rear garden. Wood effect laminate flooring. Wal llights. Double power point.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 6" max ( 3.33m x 3.20m max )
Fitted with a range of wall units and base units with worktops. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric double oven and four-ring electric hob with pull-out filter canopy over. Space for refrigerator. Space and plumbing for dishewasher. Radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear. Archway to utility room.
Utility Room 10' 10" x 5' 3" ( 3.30m x 1.60m )
Fitted worktop with tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for freezer. Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to either side. PVCu opaque double glazed stable door to side. PVCu double glazed door to garden. Door to W.C.
W.C. 3' 11" max x 5' 3" narrowing to 2' 8" ( 1.19m max x 1.60m narrowing to 0.81m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Double glazed window to front. Door to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 13' 4" max into wardrobe narrowing to 12' 1" ( 3.07m x 4.06m max into wardrobe narrowing to 3.68m )
Fitted furniture comprising wardrobes, drawers, and cupboards. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Fitted furniture comprising wardrobes, cupboards, dressing table, and drawers. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.82m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 5" plus cupboard & door recess ( 2.13m x 1.65m plus cupboard & door recess )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with electric shower and folding screen over. Tiled walls. Wood effect laminate floor. Built-in over-stairs cupboard. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden and cobble-block driveway that are enclosed by low hedgerow. A pathway leads alongside the property to the rear garden which comprises cobble-block patio area with steps up to a lawn with shrub borders and a paved pathway leading to a paved patio area and timber shed at the rear.
Tarporley is a picturesque village with a bustling High Street that offers a comprehensive range of facilities including pubs, cafes and restaurants, and numerous shops such as convenience stores, pharmacy, butcher, DIY, jewellery & clothing boutiques, gift and antique shops. Other facilities include a petrol station, health centre, cottage hospital, dentist surgery, veterinary practice, community centre, a 'Good' OFSTED rated primary school and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school. A regular bus service is available from the village that travels to Chester City centre in one direction and Crewe via Nantwich in the other. The village is located within the heart of Cheshire and surrounded by some of the most glorious countryside, with Delamere Forest and the Peckforton & Bickerton Hills within 7 and 10 miles respectively. Tarporley is situated off the A51 & A49 which provide links to the M53, M56, M6, A556, and A500, allowing the commuter access to a number of commercial destinations including Chester, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe, and the Potteries. Crewe railway station is within 14 miles and provides routes to an extensive range of destinations including London, Manchester & Glasgow. Manchester and Liverpool airports are both within 29 miles of Tarporley.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Nantwich. Turn left at the petrol station into Eaton Road. Continue past Bowmere Road on the right and turn left into Churchill Drive and then right at the T-junction. The property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53516725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.