4 bedroom detached house for saleKendle Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £260,000
- Four bedroom detached built in 2015
- Top-spec kitchen/diner and matching utility room
- Living room with bi-fold doors onto the garden
- Larger than average garden, driveway and garage
- Spacious and well finished family home
- Quality family home and en-suite shower room
A stunning Avant Homes four bedroom detached house completed in March 2015 with top-spec kitchen/diner, utility room, bathroom and en-suite much improved with a larger than average garden, garage and parking.
Redlands Park is an exciting new development on the edge of the bustling market town of Swaffham ideally placed for easy access into the town centre, the high school and for commuting south to Cambridge and London. William H Brown Swaffham is pleased to offer a four bedroom detached house completed in March 2015 for sale. Positioned opposite a pleasant open space this property as an abundance of space and quality typical of all Avant Homes properties. A recessed storm porch leads into the spacious, tiled hallway and from here there is a large cloakroom, a living room with bi-fold doors onto the garden and a high quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including an AEG double oven and microwave set into a floor to ceiling unit. There is also a handy utility room adding further room to this already spacious ground floor accommodation. The first floor has a large landing, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and master en-suite shower room. The property is presented as new with its NHBC running to 2025 and the owners have taken advantage of Avant Homes guarantee whilst further adding a fitted wardrobe, water softener, a personal door and eaves storage to the garage, shelving solutions, a garden shed and blinds all included in the price. There is a good sized garden with newly laid lawn, terracing and a shed set next to the garage and parking accessed by the rear.
Recessed Storm Porch
Outside lighting, composite UPVC door into
Tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving, doors to living room, kitchen and door to
Tiled floor, low level WC with inset dual-flush, smooth ceiling and recessed lighting.
Living Room 18' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.64m x 3.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, bi-fold doors onto the garden, two radiators with covers, TV and telephone points, thermostat, under stairs cupboard with motion sensor lighting, smooth ceiling.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 10" x 11' ( 4.52m x 3.35m )
Tiled flooring. High quality fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces with splash back ridges, inset stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, DOUBLE AEG oven and microwave, gas fired hob with extractor hood, TV point, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated Zanussi fridge freezer, water softener, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling, door to
Utility 6' 3" x 6' 1" ( 1.91m x 1.85m )
Fitted with wall and base units having a work surface space with integrated sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, UPVC double glazed side door.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed leaded window to side, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" to en suite x 10' 4" including wardrobes ( 3.84m to en suite x 3.15m including wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes, TV point, radiator, smooth ceiling, door to
En Suite Shower Room
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, recessed soft touch cupboard, extractor fan, electric shaving point, heated towel rail. Ultra modern suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit and double walk-in shower cubicle with rainforest shower.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Luxury fitted bathroom with tiled floors and walls, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with concealed drawer, shaver point, low level WC with dual flush, panel bath with mixer tap, hand held shower and rainforest shower over. Fitted mirror with vanity shelf.
The property has a pleasant frontage with a small bed and path to the front door. To the rear of the property is a pleasant and landscaped garden with patio area, side gate and perimeter path, a lawned area with flower bed boundaries, there is a rose arch and plastic shed and a UPVC composite personal door into
Garage 20' 1" x 10' 2" ( 6.12m x 3.10m )
Up and over door to driveway, power and lighting, boarded loft space, tumble dryer vent.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed past the school heading towards the London roundabout. Take the first exit into Redlands Park and take a left at the T-junction onto Kendle Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53516764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.