2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBoston Road, Sleaford
Sold STC £157,000
- Mature Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge with Bay window
- 24'5 max Dining Kitchen
- Gardens Front, Side & Rear & Garage
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazed windows
Rarely available TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mature DETACHED BUNGALOW in the BOSTON ROAD area of SLEAFORD. A 24'5 max length dining kitchen is also offered at this home, together with gardens to the front, side and rear. Call now to view.
A rare opportunity to purchase a mature DETACHED BUNGALOW in the sought after BOSTON ROAD area of SLEAFORD. The property offers easy access to the town park and is within walking distance of the town centre. The bungalow features an entrance hallway, a lounge with bay window to the front aspect and superb 24'5 max length dining kitchen. There are TWO BEDROOMS and separate bathroom. Outside the property has garden areas to the front, side and rear and a GARAGE approached via a driveway to the side.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation on offer can be fully appreciated, together with the excellent location.
Having a front entrance door, a range of fitted cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 16' x 10' 11" into alcove excl bay ( 4.88m x 3.33m into alcove excl bay )
The lounge has a walk in bay window to the front elevation, radiator, telephone point and television point. This room also has a gas fire and a further uPVC window.
Dining Kitchen 24' 5" max into bay x 9' 11" ( 7.44m max into bay x 3.02m )
This superb room offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing. The kitchen end of the room has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units and has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is a fitted oven with four burner gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a radiator, laminate flooring and fitted breakfast bar. To the far end of the room, there is a uPVC conservatory style area for dining, which then has a door to the gardens.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
Having laminate flooring, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a radiator, uPVC window, ceramic tiled flooring and built in cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with hedging to the front aspect and double gates opening to the driveway, providing parking space on the lead up to the side of the property and garage. There is also outside lighting.
Garage 13' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.46m )
The garage is more suited for a smaller vehicle and has an up and over door.
To the side of the property there is a further enclosed lawned garden area.
The rear gardens are arranged in a low maintenance style and being laid as a paved patio garden. There is also outside water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53516839.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.