2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOttersburn Way, Crocketford, Dumfries, DG2
- Luxury Built Detached Bungalow
- Small Exclusive Development
- Luxury Kitchen And Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Solid Oak Finishings Throughout
- Super Efficient
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Underfloor Heating
- Spacious Private Plot
* Beautifully Finished, Detached Bungalow
* Fantastic Home Offering Spacious Accommodation Throughout
* Exclusive Development Within a Prime Location
* Entry Available Early July
A stunning luxury built detached bungalow. Offering generous flexible accommodation throughout and set on a wonderful private plot an opportunity rarely offered to the market. Luxury finished Kitchen and Bathroom. Underfloor heating. Air source heat pump. Oak Finishings. Electric Hormann up and over garage door. Large private enclosed garden to rear. Agents Note: Images are of plot 41 showing examples of Sun Lounge, Quality of Finishings and Size of Plot and Home.
Ottersburn is situated in the village of Crocketford only a 15 minute drive to Castle Douglas and Dumfries. Offering a wonderful lifestyle living with quick access to the M74/M6 from a lovely country location. The boating, golfing, walking and outdoor pursuits available locally are endless.
Ottersburn is a stunning development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes surrounded by beautiful countryside. CCM Homes are developing a stylish collection of newly built homes, with heritage touches and a fully up-to-date specification. The generous plot size afforded to each home is just one of a number of features that makes this one of Scotland's best new build developments.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528446208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.