4 bedroom detached house for saleSlitting Mill Road, Slitting Mll, Rugeley, Staffordshire
- A delightfully unique and individually designed split level detached family home
- Prominent village setting
- Convenient position at the entrance to Slitting Mill village just minutes drive from town centre amenities and Cannock Chase
- Impressive reception hall with feature spiral staircase
- Spacious open plan lounge, split level dining room and conservatory
- Fitted breakfast kitchen and utility room
- Ground floor bedroom 4 and guests cloakroom
- First floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further first floor double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Large feature playroom with study, kitchenette and W.C.
Occupying a prominent corner position at the junction of Slitting Mill Road with Penkridge Bank Road, and standing in Scots pine wooded garden, this impressive and interesting split level detached family home offers a unique accommodation layout across three floors and is ideal for the family purchaser. The village of Slitting Mill lies just minutes drive from Rugeley town centre and lies adjacent to Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with many lovely walks to be enjoyed. Some 15 minutes by car from Lichfield this semi rural setting provides an ideal backdrop to the necessary conveniences of modern life. Woodford House has an impressive and dominant appearance with a private electric gated driveway with accommodation that must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Property ref: 121_863_4094830
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53530426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4094830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.