1 bedroom house for saleFront Street, Frosterley, County Durham
- One Bedroom Period Cottage
- Used as a Holiday Home
- Pretty cottage garden
- 17th century, grade ll listed home
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Luxury 4 star Gold Standard
For many people seeking additional income, buying a holiday let may hold all the answers. The right property in the right location should generate a regular return and represent a sensible capital investment, as well as providing an option for an escape for its owner.
The Cottage, a delightful 17th century, grade ll listed home in Weardale village of Frosterley at the heart of the Durham Dales and the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, could be the solution. Luxury four star gold standard, it already provides a solid income from being booked virtually throughout April-October. It has a strong reputation and enjoys repeat business. As an alternative to letting, it could also provide a cosy second home during the winter months for the owner. As a business, The Cottage has much to appeal to holidaymakers, in particular couples looking for a romantic, period hideaway with charm.
Reception 1 - 15'11 x 13'7 -
Kitchen - 15' x 7'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53531353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26161308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Crook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.