2 bedroom maisonette for salePinehurst Close, Leicester
Offers Over £110,000
- TWO BEDROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- £75 P/A MANAGEMENT COSTS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- OFF ROAD PARKING
TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE, which would make for an ideal FIRST TIME BUY! Offering off road parking and a garden on the outside. Access is given via a front door leading to stairs to the maisonette. The property offers two bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge and a breakfast kitchen. MUST VIEW!
TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE, which would make for an ideal FIRST TIME BUY! To the rear of the property you will find off road parking and access to a garden. Access to the maisonette can be found a front floor which leads to stairs. Once on the first floor you will have access to the two bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge and a breakfast kitchen. MUST VIEW!
Ground Floor Entrance
Access via a ground floor door and leading to stairs to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Leads to the two bedrooms, bathroom and to the lounge
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window and a radiator. Leads to the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and splash back tiles. Offering integral cooker and hob with space for a fridge freezer and a washing machine. Double glazed window
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Loft access
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window. Radiator
Three piece suite comprising of a bath with wall mounted shower, W.C and a hand wash basin. Complimentary wall tiles. Radiator
Easy to maintain Laid Lawn
Off road parking to the rear of the property
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53531524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.