4 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Fletton, Peterborough
- New build property (on the left)
- Town house
- Four bedrooms
- Three storey
- Parking for two vehicles
- Close to City Centre and rail links
* Brand new property (house on the left)
* Four bedrooms
* Allocated parking for two vehicles
Low-level WC, radiator.
3.61m x 4.24m (11'10" x 13'11"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, power point, TV point, telephone point, wired for Sky.
4.24m x 2.92m (13'11" x 9'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink, double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling spotlight, door to:
1.60m x 2.46m (5'3" x 8'1"). Base and eye level units and cupboards, sink, double glazed window to side, door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs, door to:
3.61m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, power point, TV point.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to front.
4.24m x 2.92m (13'11" x 9'7"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlight.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, ceiling spotlight, door to:
3.61m x 2.92m (11'10" x 9'7") maximum. Double glazed dormer window to front, radiator, power points, TV point, ceiling spotlight.
4.24m x 2.92m (13'11" x 9'7") maximum. Double glazed dormer window to rear, radiator, power point.
P.I.R lights and flood lights to patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.