3 bedroom terraced house for saleFletton Avenue, Fletton, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £170,000
- 1,000 Buyers Incentive
- Terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Utility room
- Close to City Centre
- No onward chain
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* NO ONWARD chain
* 12' Lounge
* Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Arched porchway with tiled floor, PVCu part glazed entrance door to:
Wall mounted fuse box, original Victorian tiled flooring, telephone point, Burglar Alarm control panel, textured ceiling, stairs.
3.58m x 4.47m (11'9" x 14'8") maximum, including chimney breast and into bay.
PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
3.56m x 3.89m (11'8" x 12'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, picture rail, textured ceiling, door to:
6.76m x 2.57m (22'2" x 8'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two PVCu double glazed windows to side, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, hardwood side door leading to garden, door to:
With worktop space, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, sloping ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Walk-in storage cupboard, telephone point, access to loft, door to:
3.68m x 4.62m (12'1" x 15'2") maximum into recess. Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, TV point, textured ceiling.
2.69m x 3.89m (8'10" x 12'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
3.53m x 2.59m (11'7" x 8'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, textured ceiling.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, fitted with low-level WC, tiled flooring, textured ceiling.
To the front is enclosed by dwarf wall to front and sides, mainly laid to gravel area with concrete pathway leading to entrance door. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, concrete patio, mainly laid garden area with gravelled borders, outside brick built outhouse with WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53537152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.