4 bedroom apartment for saleThe Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells
- Wonderful 3-storey Grade II listed Victorian residence on the historic Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells.
- Over 2,300 sq ft of well-configured living accommodation with many period features retained.
- Huge rooms, fabulous high ceilings, full length sash windows and working fireplaces.
- 4 extremely spacious double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Acres of beautiful and peaceful common land on the doorstep.
- Pretty balcony overlooking the Pantiles, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Fabulous location with every amenity, including the mainline station, within easy reach.
Coming to the market for the first time in 25 years, a substantial 4-bedroom townhouse in the heart of the historic Pantiles, with acres of beautiful and peaceful common land on its doorstep. This fabulous home offers incredibly large rooms, high ceilings, wonderful light, a pretty balcony and working fireplaces. With every amenity possible within easy reach, including the mainline station, this is a gem of a property and early viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6625992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maddisons Residential Ltd, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.