1 bedroom flat for saleSt Cecilia Close, Kidderminster
Sold STC £30,000
- Second Floor Purpose Built Flat
- One Bedroom
- Electric Storage Heaters
- Off Road Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
*****ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT****. Internal accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, bathroom/wc, kitchen and bedroom.
Shipways are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom second floor purpose built flat. Internal accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, bathroom/wc, kitchen and bedroom.
Door to front, electric storage heater, timber effect floor and built in cupboard with mirrored sliding doors.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.23m )
Having a feature fireplace, double glazed window, electric storage heater and timber effect floor.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.11m )
Having a range of wall and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, electric hob and double oven, tiles to walls, double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine and door to cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window, electric storage heater, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and timber effect floor.
Bathroom / W.C
Having a suite comprising of W.C, wash hand basin and bath with shower.
Off road parking.
The tenure of the property is leasehold. The lease will expire on 1st July 2115. There is an annual Ground Rent of £50.00. There is an annual Service Charge of approximately £1844.00 (payable in two six monthly instalments of £922.00).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53539258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.