1 bedroom park home for saleChurch Road, Gosfield, Halstead
Sold STC £162,500
- Highly sought after location
- Over 55's park home
- One bedroom (previously two)
- Private garden
Originally having two bedrooms, now converted to one bedroom with a dressing room, this tastefully updated detached park home is located in the highly sought after location of Gosfield Lake Park. With a private garden and off road parking, this property must be viewed.
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham. Gosfield has two well used public houses, a convenience store, golf course and lake. Mainline railway services to London Liverpool Street are available from the nearby town of Braintree and Stansted airport is a 45 minute drive, with good links to the A12 and A120.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.92m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects. Double glazed patio doors to front aspect. TV point. Fire (negotiable in the sale price). Two radiators. Archway through to:-
Dining Room/ Open Plan Kitchen 19' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.92m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Breakfast bar. Space for appliances. Spot lighting. Water softener. Two storage cupboards.
Dining Area - Double glazed window to side aspect. Two radiators.
Door to Landing Area. Leading to:-
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Built in storage cupboards.
Dressing Area 7' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Two radiators. Built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Panelled bath with power shower over. Heated towel rail. Airing cupboard. Spot lighting.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a paved driveway providing off road parking.
Side Of The Property
The side of the property has a decked area to the side, a pathway leading to the rear, and is enclosed by panel fencing and flower beds. Outside tap. Shed to remain.
All blinds, light fittings and radiator covers to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.