3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdison Way, Guiseley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £225,000
- Modern Semi-Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Lounge With Doors to Rear Garden
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Two Cars
- Popular Guiseley Location
This lovely semi detached is very well presented throughout with modern decor making it an ideal family home which is ready to move straight into. The accommodation which briefly comprises entrance hallway, ground floor W.C, spacious dining kitchen with modern unit and integral appliances, lounge to the rear with double doors to the fully enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a house bathroom with three piece suite in white. There is a good sized driveway for two cars. This property will make a lovely family home and is ideally positioned for the wealth of amenities Guiseley have to offer including the Train Station with direct access to Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley.
We strongly recommend an early internal viewing to really appreciate the accommodation that is for sale here.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53542849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI160051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.