2 bedroom maisonette for saleIDEALLY LOCATED IMPRESSIVE 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH GARDEN & PARKING RANWORTH CLOSE, ERITH
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- VIRTUAL FREEHOLD 946 YEARS (REMAINING)
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER WITH FIREPLACE FEATURE
- WELL LIT AMPLE BEDROOMS
- WITHIN 0.5 MILES FROM STATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY
- IDEAL FOR BUY-TO-LET INVESTORS
- PARKING & GARAGE
Ideal cul-de-sac location, charming 2 bedroom maisonette with garage, parking and private garden. Located just 0.5 miles from Barnehurst this property is perfect for first time buyers or buy to let investors.
The property boasts a well sized and tastefully decorated lounge/diner, a bright and well lit kitchen with integrated storage space, 2 ample bedrooms and a well specified family bathroom. The garden is private and plays host to a patio area and shed.
Within walking distance to a mainline station with fast trains to London and within a desirable school catchment area we strongly urge early viewings on this impeccable and large maisonette which is offered on a long lease.
Lease Expires: 2962 Ground Rent: £15 pa
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53547460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6558826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.