2 bedroom flat for saleWoottons Court, Stoney Croft, Cannock
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Allocated parking
- New modern kitchen & bathroom
- New carpets
- New UPVC double glazing
- Communal gardens
- ***INVESTORS DREAM. SITTING TENANT***
**INVESTORS DREAM with SITTING TENANT**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom first floor apartment. The standout features of the property include: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, new modern kitchen & bathroom, new carpets and UPVC double glazing as well as allocated parking and communal gardens.The property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock town centre which offers a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.The property has one floor; comprising: porch, reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: allocated parking, visitor parking and communal gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and economy 7 heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53548270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4352846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.