3 bedroom detached house for saleAttlebridge Close, Derby
- SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE
- TUCKED AWAY ON A CORNER PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CIUL DE SAC LOCATION
Situated in a tucked away spot on this popular cul de sac is this detached house which sits on a corner plot enjoying easy access to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, Derby Cty centre and major commuter links from its position.
Situated in a tucked away spot on this popular cul de sac is this detached house which sits on a corner plot enjoying easy access to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, Derby Cty centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and front and rear gardens, driveway and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front entrance door with obscured glass inset, side elevation window with obscured glass, stairs to first floor, radiator and doors leading to
having a low level w.c. , floating corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, front elevation window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" into recess x 12' 10" ( 4.24m into recess x 3.91m )
having front elevation window, fireplace surround, two wall lights, coving, radiator, door into kitchen and double doors to
Dining Room 10' 9" into recess x 7' 9" ( 3.28m into recess x 2.36m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, space for a dining table, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, pace for a fridge freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, side elevation door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden and rear elevation window with tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation window with obscured glass, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 3" into recess ( 3.86m x 2.82m into recess )
having front elevation window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.79m )
having rear elevation window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
having front elevation window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over and tiled surround. Rear elevation window with obscured glass and tiled ill, tiling to walls and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to single garage, the driveway s flanked by a lawn ed area which incorporates pathway too front entrance door, flower beds and boundary hedging and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating paved patio, gated access to the front of the property, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing. Single garage having up and over door and rear access door providing access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53548642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.