3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhite Hart Lane, Tottenham
- Three Bedroom House
- Mid Terraced
- Originally Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Wet Room & Toilet
- Upstairs Bathroom With Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Garden Both Of Good Size
- Lean-To At Rear Of Property
- Awaiting EPC Rating
KINGS Group are sole agents on this Three Bedroom mid terraced house, which originally was set up with Two Reception rooms. This house has size in bundles and would be an ideal family home as it has been for the current owner for many years. Due to personal reasons one reception room has been halved and is now a full use wet room downstairs, as well as the property having an upstairs bathroom with seperate toilet. Two Bedrooms upstairs are fantastic sized doubles with a single room still offering a good size. The property is located with easy access to the A10 and in walking distance to White Hart Lane station. KINGS Group are beginning viewings on the 27th of February and an internal viewing is heavily advised due to high demand for comparable properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26095199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.