3 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, St. Olaves, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £340,000
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- High Standard of Presentation Throughout
- Established Landscaped Rear Garden
- Popular Private Location
- 3 Storey Accommodation
- Ideally Situated between Beccles and Gorleston / Great Yarmouth
- Viewing's Highly Advised to Appreciate Accommodation
This property is ideally positioned to benefit from the close proximity of Beccles and Gorleston / Great Yarmouth. Ideally suited for a family, this home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard, complimented from the established landscaped rear garden.
Divided over 3 floors, this spacious accommodation comprises of 3 bedrooms (2 With En Suite) and living room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room and conservatory.
The accommodation is highly presented throughout and must be viewed to appreciate what there is to offer.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and offers a large lawn area with is surrounded by established planting and shrubbery. There is also a summer house, green house and garden shed with power and lighting, making this an ideal home for those looking for space both inside and out.
Entrance via uPVC double glazed door onto parquet flooring, with doors leading into garage, utility room, wc and inner hallway. uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Utility Room 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
With a range of base units, roll top work surfaces and stainless steel sink drainer. There is space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and splash backs and power points. There is a uPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden and uPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden. There is also access to the loft and a radiator.
With pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. There are tiled splash backs and flooring and a radiator.
Entered via French doors from the hallway onto parquet flooring, stair case leading to first flooring, doors into both kitchen and french doors into the living room and a under stairs cupboard with lighting.
Living Room 16' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.68m )
uPVC double glazed windows with front aspect, fitted carpet and a range of points for power, TV and telephone. There is a LPG gas fire, wall lights and a radiator.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.11m )
With a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces and ceramic sink drainer with tiled splash backs. There is an integrated electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and space and power point for a tall fridge freezer. The flooring is tiled, spotlights in the ceiling and points for power. uPVC double glazed doors into the conservatory.
uPVC double glazed windows and door leading into the garden, tiled flooring and power points.
Fitted carpet, stair case to 2nd floors and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.37m max x 4.11m max )
With a en suite and built in wardrobes, fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window to the front and power points.
Suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan and spotlights.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 5" plus recess ( 3.68m x 3.48m plus recess )
With built in wardrobes and fitted carpet. Airing cupboard housing the immersion tank and storage space, uPVC double glazed window to the rear, power points and radiator.
Suite comprising of Jacuzzi style bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin and wc. Fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan and spotlights.
hallway with shelving and fitted carpet leading into bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3 15' 9" x 13' with restricted head height ( 4.80m x 3.96m with restricted head height )
With en suite and a range of under eaves storage spaces. Fitted carpet, power points, radiator and door to en suite.
Suite comprising of low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. part tiled walls, access to loft and extractor fan.
The property offers generous parking on brick weaves driveway and "double length" garage. The driveway is surrounded by a low brick wall to the front and mature planting and shrubbery. Access to both side to the rear garden.
The garage has an electric up and over door, power and lighting. There is an internal door to the property and another to the rear garden.
The garden has been landscaped and offers a range of mature planting and shrubbery, as well as shingled and paved decorative areas.
The garden also has a summer house and garden storage / shed that both have power and lighting. There is also a garage and a vegetable / fruit patch at the bottom of the garden. There is a brick path leading to this to the side and a cold water tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53549773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA102995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.