10 bedroom hotel for salePalatine Road, Blackpool, FY1 4BY
- 10 Bed Licensed Hotel - 7 En-Suite
- Catering For 27 Guests
- Lovely Order Throughout
- Car Parking For 1 Motor Vehicle
- Strong Trading Accounts, EPC Rating C
- 10 BED LICENSED HOTEL - 7 EN SUITE BEDROOMS - SOUTH CENTRAL - 1 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION - CAR PARKING x 1
Broomheads Estate Agents are pleased to offer this 10 bed licensed hotel for sale.
The Hotel is situated within close proximity of the Winter Gardens, entertainments & amenities.The hotel is in lovely order throughout and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Open plan bar lounge and dining room
The lounge has bench style upholstered seating and the bar has a range of optics. The dining room has seating for 24 diners.
Fitted kitchen with a range of catering equipment and utensils to cater for all guests.
Shower & toilet.
1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite.
3 Double Bedroom – 2 En-Suite.
1 twin bedroom
Shower & toilet
3 family Bedrooms – 2 En-Suite.
2 double Bedroom – both En-Suite.
Exterior: Paved garden area to the front. Car park to rear providing car parking for 1 motor vehicle.
Agents Notes: The Hotel has double glazing and is centrally heated. All letting bedrooms have flat screen TVs and room refreshments.
Rates: Rateable Value £5,100 taken off the V O A website 20/3/15
Business: Trading accounts for the year end 31st March 2014 show an excellent turnover. Accounts available on request.
Viewing: By appointment through Broomheads Estate Agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.