Hotel for saleEMPRESS DRIVE, BLACKPOOL, FY2 9SD
- 5 BED 3 ENSUITE GUEST HOUSE
- LOVELY HOME WITH INCOME
- SUITABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
- PARKING FOR 3 VEHICLES / EPC Rating D
- PART EX CONSIDERED IN STAFFS
- **RESIDENTIAL USE PERMITTED** - 5 BEDROOM GUEST HOUSE NORTH SHORE - EXTENDED PROPERTY - OUTSIDE THE DEFINED HOLIDAY ZONE SO WILL SUIT USE* AS A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING - PARKING FOR 3 VEHICLES - STILL TRADES AS A GUEST HOUSE ON A SEMI RETIRED BASIS - BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED INTERNALLY.
Located in the highly regarded North Shore area, very close to the Queens Promenade, close to the recently upgraded tram network linking Blackpool & Fleetwood and a short journey to the Town Centre & Winter Gardens. This property is now suitable for both commercial or residential* use and opens up a number of increased opportunities.
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance Porch. Hallway. Residents Lounge. Dining Room laid out for 16 guests. Kitchen with beech effect wall and base units plus a selection of catering equipment.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION: Lounge - Double Bedroom – En-Suite with bath, shower, wash hand basin and WC.
FIRST FLOOR: 1 Twin Bedroom 2 Double Bedrooms – Both En-Suite 1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite 1 Single Bedroom Landing, Bathroom with Shower, wash hand basin and WC.
EXTERIOR: Gated yard to the rear. Car parking for 4 motor vehicles.
NOTE: All letting bedrooms have TV’s and room refreshments. The hotel has central heating and double glazing. L2 Fire Alarm is installed.
BUSINESS: We are informed the turnover based on limited trading is approx £5,000 per annum.
ASTERISK * - Owners advised planning permission applied and granted for residential use subject to minor alterations.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EMP30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.