11 bedroom hotel for saleHornby Road, BLACKPOOL, FY1 4QJ
- 11 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL - 7 ENSUITE
- CLOSE TO PROMENADE & AMENITIES
- IN LOVELY ORDER THROUGHOUT
- CAR PARKING FOR 2/3 VEHICLES
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED / EPC Rating E
- 11 BEDROOMS 7 EN SUITE LICENSED GUEST HOUSE - MAIN TOWN CENTRE ROAD - PARKING FOR 2/3 VEHICLES
Broomheads are pleased to offer this 11 bedroom licensed hotel for sale. The hotel is situated in the busy trading location of Hornby Road within close proximity to the Winter Gardens, Promenade and many of Blackpool’s amenities.
Open Plan Bar/Lounge and Dining Area
Deli Style Kitchen – with a range of commercial catering equipment to cater for all guests
Master Bedroom with built in robes
Bathroom – comprising of three piece suite
2 Family Bedrooms – both En-Suite
1 Twin Bedroom
3 Single Bedrooms
Toilet x 2
1 Family Suite comprising of 1 Double Bedroom and 1 Twin Bedroom
2 family Bedrooms – both En-Suite
2 Double Bedrooms – both En-Suite
EXTERIOR: Car park to the front providing parking for 2/3 motor vehicles.
Paved yard to the rear.
AGENTS NOTES: The hotel has double glazing and is heated by electric storage heaters.
L2 Fire system installed. All letting bedrooms have TV’s, and room refreshments.
Many of the bedrooms have fitted bedroom furniture.
BUSINESS: We have been informed by the Vendor that the Hotel is trading on a very limited basis.
RATES: Rateable value £5,300 taken from the VOA Website 2/7/15
VIEWING: By appointment through Broomheads.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.