Hotel for saleVance Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QD
- 10 BED LICENSED HOTEL
- 6 EN SUITE/CATERS FOR 26 GUESTS
- PRIVATE ACCOM INCLUDING LOUNGE
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION / EPC Rating E
- CLOSE TO PROMENADE & OTHER ATTRACTIONS
- 10 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL - 6 EN SUITE BEDROOMS - TOWN CENTRE BLACKPOOL -
On the Northerly frontage of Vance Road which is in Blackpool Town Centre close to all attractions.
Ground Floor Galley kitchen; dining room and bar lounge with 20 covers, upholstered seating area and bar counter; Private Accommodation: Lounge with gas fire; double bedroom with en suite shower and wc;
First Floor 5 bedrooms (2 family en suite, 2 double en suite, 1 standard single used as private); separate wc;
Second Floor 5 bedrooms (2 family en suite, 2 standard doubles, 1 standard single); store/single bedroom; separate wc; separate shower;
Exterior Covered utility area.
The business is equipped to cater for 26 guests and equipment includes grill, 4 ring electric oven, deep fat fryer, boiler, fridge freezer, hot cupboard, etc. A full inventory will be prepared by Broomheads prior to exchange of contracts. Run by the present owner since 2004 on a Bed and Breakfast basis catering for families and couples. Turnover levels range from £18,000 to £22,000 per annum.
All mains services connected plus electric storage heaters, double glazing and electric heaters to rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VAN20X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.