4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoebuck Road, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Useful loft room
- Benefits from 3 toilets
- Utility room
- Detached garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (52)
What an amazing house this is! Located in one of the most sought after roads in Rochester. If you are after a historic house packed with features that will definitely benefit you, then this is going to be the property for you.Parking at this home is excellent, there is a detached garage and off road parking behind gates that will look after your prize asset. What is also a real advantage with this garage is the shear size of it, which means you can turn it into other uses, subject to local council consent.There is a good size loft room that I am sure you will find extremely useful and a conservatory that will bring many relaxing moments, overlooking over the relatively private and walled rear garden.This amazing house also benefits from being an end of chain. This could mean you moving into your dream home within your time scales.there is no doubt that once you walk through the front door of this outstanding home, it will instantly attract your interest, you can be sure people within the local area looking to upgrade will view this house with extreme interest.
What the Owner says:
I have very much enjoyed living here, you have access to the local motorways, which will connect you to the coastal towns or Bluewater Shopping Complex, the M25 and London.You prefer a stroll along the river, or maybe enjoy a coffee or meal in many of the quaint shops and restaurants along the High Street.Why not visit the Castle and Cathedral and enjoy all the history that Rochester has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 13'4 (4.12m x 4.07m)
- Dining Area: 14'9 x 11'8 (4.50m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 8'9 (3.43m x 2.67m)
- SPLIT LEVEL LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 13'7 x 13'3 (4.14m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'6 x 10'9 (4.42m x 3.28m)
- Separate Cloakroom
- Utility Room: 11'2 x 8'5 (3.41m x 2.57m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 13'3 (4.14m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 10'6 (4.42m x 3.20m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 27'0 x 22'6 (8.24m x 6.86m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53552296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11526688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.