3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapmans Way, St. Austell
Withdrawn from Market
- Ready for immediate occupation
- 3 bedroom terraced home
- Large lounge with bay window
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor W.C and first floor bathroom with shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Allocated parking space
- Large level enclosed garden
Ready for immediate occupation is this sizable 3-bedroom property boasting a large lounge, and larger than average level enclosed garden. The property also enjoys gas central heating and double glazed windows and is within a short walk to train station, town centre and superstores. From the front door is a hallway with dog leg staircase accessing to the first floor with cupboard under, door to the lounge. The lounge is of generous size under laminate flooring and bay window to the front elevation, door to the kitchen/dining room which is comprehensively fitted with a wide range of base and wall units included integrated appliances such as high level double oven and gas hob, window overlooks the rear garden with French doors from the dining area to the garden also. Ground floor W.C. On the first floor are the 3 double bedrooms' master with built in wardrobes and further storage cupboard. The bathroom comprises panelled bath with shower over low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Outside to the front is a small enclosed area, whilst to the rear the gardens are fully enclosed large and level and include a timber garden shed, parking is allocated just through the garden side gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6544998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.