2 bedroom apartment for sale190 The Strand, London, WC2R
- Fantastic third floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Comprising approximately 1087sq ft
- Due to complete in April 2017
- Business Suite
- Private Cinema
- Spa, pool & gymnasium
- Ideally located for transport links
A fantastic third floor, two bedroom apartment, located in Berkeley Homes exciting new development 190, The Strand.
Due to complete in April 2017, this stunning property will comprise approximately 1087sq ft of well-appointed living space and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from a concierge, business suite, private cinema, spa, pool, gymnasium, personal training facilities and virtual golf.
Moments from the River Thames, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square, 190, The Strand is perfectly located. Temple underground Station is within walking distance, servicing the Circle and District lines providing easy access around London.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53555185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.