6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoor Parade, HARTLEPOOL
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £150,000 TO £140,000
- 6 BEDROOMS
- 34FT LOUNGE
- 23FT BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
SUBSTANTIAL THREE STOREY END TERRACE PERIOD HOUSE WITH GARDENS AND DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE. Offering wonderful views over Moor and North Sea beyond. Retaining many fine features including Sash windows, detailed cornice work and cast iron fireplace.
SUBSTANTIAL THREE STOREY END TERRACE PERIOD HOUSE WITH GARDENS AND DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE. Offering wonderful views over Moor and North Sea beyond. Retaining many fine features including Sash windows, detailed cornice work and cast iron fireplace. Gas Centrally Heated to the ground and first floors, the layout comprises Entrance Vestibule with original tiled flooring, welcoming Hallway, 34ft Lounge with feature brick fireplace and inset wood burning cast iron stove, 24ft Kitchen, 6 Bedrooms, huge Bathroom/WC with both shower cubicle and panelled bath with additional WC. Realistically priced, early vacant possession is assured.
timber panelled entrance door with glazed inserts, original tiled flooring, coved cornicing, heavy panelled inner door with etched glass inlay with matching side panels leading to;
staircase to First Floor, coved cornicing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 34' x 13' 7" narrowing to 11' 1" ( 10.36m x 4.14m narrowing to 3.38m )
(into angled sash bay window) feature chimney breast with exposed brick fireplace and inset cast iron wood burning stove, glorious views over Moor and North Sea beyond, TV point, 4 radiators.
Breakfasting Kitchen 23' 9" x 8' 6" ( 7.24m x 2.59m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset matching coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, complementing part tiled walls, space for slot in Range with extractor hood over concealed within canopy, timber part glazed door leading to rear, delft rack, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, deep recessed storage cupboard.
staircase to Second Floor.
Bedroom 1 18' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.64m x 3.45m )
(into wide bay window with original panelling) outstanding view across Moor and North Sea beyond, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.23m )
(into alcove and built in wardrobe with storage box above) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
glorious view, radiator.
Large Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising oversized shower cubicle with mains operated shower and hand held spray, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, built in linen cupboard, part tiled walls, airing cupboard housing 'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, 2 radiators.
Additional Separate Wc
suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC.
window to rear.
Bedroom 4 15' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.58m )
(into Dormer window) spectacular views.
Bedroom 5 15' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.40m )
(into alcoves) cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 6 11' 7" x 7' ( 3.53m x 2.13m )
(floor area incorporating pitch of roof with Velux Double Glazed window).
Detached Double Width Garage
brick built with adjoining flagstone hardstanding area.
Front / Side Garden
mostly laid to lawn.
Rear Sun Terrace
predominantly southerly aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53555908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.