3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrafford Way, Spixworth, Norwich
- Brand New Hopkins Built Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Available for Immediate Occupation
**BRAND NEW HOPKINS BUILT DETACHED BUNGALOW** With three bedrooms, kitchen/ dining room, en-suite shower room and enclosed private rear garden. AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION!!
This three bedroom detached brand new bungalow was built by Hopkins Homes and is completed and ready for immediate occupation. This is a rare opportunity to buy a brand new bungalow within a small development in the ever popular village of Spixworth. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge over looking the rear garden, kitchen/ dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. There is a front and enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, airing cupboard.
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' 6" ( 5.84m x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, two radiators.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built-in stainless steel electric double oven, built-in stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the rear.
Master Bedroom 12' max x 12' 3" into bay extending to 10' 4" min ( 3.66m max x 3.73m into bay extending to 3.15m min )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double sized shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" max narrowing to 12' 2" min x 10' 5" ( 4.42m max narrowing to 3.71m min x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 11" plus door recess ( 3.00m x 2.72m plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator, access to the loft space.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and an access pathway to the front door. To the side of the property there is a driveway which provides off road parking and this leads to the garage which has an up and over front door, and personal door into the garden. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is not overlooked, with a patio area. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and straight across the ring road roundabout. At the traffic lights continue straight over onto North Walsham Road through Sprowston and through the next two sets of traffic lights. On entering Spixworth, turn left onto Crostwick Lane, then first right into Trafford Way, where the bungalow can be found towards the end on your left hand side. Ref: 1658.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.