5 bedroom terraced house for saleDevonshire Road, London, N13
- Five Bedroom Edwardian House
- Town Centre Location
- Close to Palmers Green BR and Bus Links
- Spacious Reception Room/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Guest WC
A spacious five bedroom Edwardian residence enviably located within close proximity to Palmers Green mainline station (to Moorgate), bus links and shopping amenities. The property boasts 1883sq.ft of well-presented living accommodation successfully blending period features with contemporary styling. The ground floor presents an impressive 21'11 long reception room/dining room, a stunning 27' long kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room and a guest WC. The first floor benefits from four generously proportioned bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom. The loft has been converted to provide a superb 18'2 long master bedroom with an en-suite. Externally you will find a well-maintained 53'5 rear garden, complete with a generous decking area and a spacious summer house, whilst the front benefits from a shingled garden and a tessellated tiled footpath.
Devonshire Road is a popular residential turning situated close to the popular Broomfield Park and within easy reach of Palmers Green mainline station to Moorgate, as well as a number of bus links serving Wood Green, Southgate and Enfield Town. You will also find a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and bars located on nearby Green Lanes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53557651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN130314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.