3 bedroom detached house for saleCroft House, Brunstock, Carlisle, Cumbria
Under Offer £279,950
- Individual style detached family house
- Majority central heating & double glazing, conservatory, study
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, cloakroom
- Living rm, dining rm, kitchen/breakfast rm, utility rm
- 2 garages, good size garden, pop location
- Some modernisation and decoration required
- Energy Rating F
An attractive individual style detached family house, which would benefit from some modernisation and decoration and situated within the sought after hamlet of Brunstock, which lies approximately 3 miles North Carlisle City Centre and with easy access to the M6 Motorway Junction 44. The property has the benefit of majority Central Heating and Double Glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room,, Cloakroom, Study, Living Room, Conservatory, Dining Room, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom, 2 Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside there are 2 Garages, Parking and Good Size Garden. Internal Inspection Recommended. No Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53558770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR151373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.