3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheetham Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000!***
- Offered with NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Essential
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000!**New to the market is this well presented three bedroom semi detached property offered with NO CHAIN. Being ideally located for amenities and schooling this property is perfect for the first time buyer or family. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation!
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000!***New to the market is this well presented three bedroom semi detached property offered with NO CHAIN. Being ideally located for amenities and schooling this property is perfect for the first time buyer or family. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation!
Front upvc double glazed entrance door with side facing upvc double glazed window. Lino to flooring and central heating radiator. Stairs leading to upper level.
Lounge 15' 5" Into Bay x 12' 9" Max ( 4.70m Into Bay x 3.89m Max )
Front facing lounge with front facing bay window, central heating radiator and carpet to flooring.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.95m )
Rear facing dining room with central heating radiator and carpet to flooring.
Kitchen 9' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.95m Max )
Carpet to stairs giving access to upper level, loft hatch and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.73m x 3.38m Max )
Front facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Front upvc double glazed window and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Rear facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Built in wardrobe and upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.62m )
Front facing bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Briefly consist: panel bath with taps, hand wash basin and central heating radiator. Tiling to splashback and lino to flooring. Storage housing the gas boiler. Rear obscure window. Having separate W.C.
Outside & Gardens
To the front is a paved driveway with shrubs and plants to edging. Having outbuildings with power and lighting offering storage. To the rear is a well presented laid to lawn garden with patio area for garden furniture and enclosed via fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53559277.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.