4 bedroom detached house for saleNewton by Toft, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
- Detached Victorian farmhouse set in an idyllic rural setting with equestrian potential
- Extensive range of barns and outbuildings with excellent potential subject to planning
- 4 reception rooms, kitchen breakfast room, larder, WC/Cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Delightful landscaped gardens of approx 1.3 acres with 2 ponds, fruit cage, vegetable garden
Newton Grange is an elegant, detached farmhouse, dating back to 1858 with the spacious living accommodation benefitting from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
The property itself is approached via a long track which leads on in turn to extensive gravelled parking, and the delightful gardens extend, in total to approximately 1.3 acres. Newton Grange includes an extensive range of barns and outbuildings, which offer excellent potential for a variety of uses including equestrian, development, holiday accommodation, or commercial uses, subject to the usual planning consents.
Internally, the property briefly comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, library, dining room, rear hallway, garden room, WC, kitchen breakfast room and pantry on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor, the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and there are 3 further double bedrooms together with a family bathroom.
We have no hesitation in strongly recommending an inspection to appreciate the character and flexibility this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53562529.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN140138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.