1 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 4, Orchard Court, St. Chads Road, Leeds
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- Communal lounge, warden & lift
- Lounge with access to garden
- Fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Resident and visitors parking
- Offered with vacant possession
- Viewing recommended
This very well presented ground floor retirement apartment is within a sought after development convenient for shopping facilities for Headingley and for local public transport links to Leeds Centre. The property offers secure entrance, on site warden, communal lounge and lift to all floors. The apartment is set facing on to Weetwood Lane away from the main Otley Road and has doors opening onto a pleasant area of communal gardens. The accommodation has PVCu double glazing, economy seven heating and in brief comprises:- entrance hallway with useful storage cupboard, good size lounge with doorway access to the communal gardens, a fitted kitchen, bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with shower facilities. There is a 24 hour care line available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53562907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA140570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.