4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Grendon, Northamptonshire
- Unique & Stunning Village Property
- Countryside Views
- Five Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower Room
- Double Garage
- **VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
**VILLAGE LOCATION** Situated on the edge of the popular village of Grendon sits this detached property with views over open countryside. The property boasts an Inglenook in the lounge, bedroom and shower room to the ground floor, a five piece family bathroom, double garage and generous gardens.
This unique property in the village of Grendon briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with Inglenook fireplace, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, shower room and bedroom floor to the ground floor. To the first floor are four further bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a five piece family bathroom. Outside are gardens to the front, side and rear with a terraced patio with countryside views. There is parking for several vehicles and a double garage. Additional benefits include double glazing, a feature window spanning two floors and a spiral staircase.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, parquet flooring, wall lights, stairs rising to the first floor landing, exposed brick wall and beams.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin, complementary tiling to splashback areas and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
Parquet flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and television point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, complementary tiling to splashback areas, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 27' 1" x 20' 6" ( 8.26m x 6.25m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, television and telephone point, double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden, two wall lights, spotlights, laminate flooring, feature Inglenook fireplace with wood burner and spiral staircase leading to the first floor landing with full height double glazed window.
Dining Room 22' 4" x 13' 4" ( 6.81m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point, wall lights, brick built fireplace with coal effect electric fire inset and double glazed patio doors leading out to the patio with countryside views.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, fitted hot with extractor hood over, complementary tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, door to breakfast area.
Tiled floor, door to larder, courtesy door to garage and steps down to lounge and further steps to utility room.
Cupboard housing combi boiler, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front and side aspects, plumbing for washing machine.
Spotlighting, built-in storage cupboard and double glazed window to the side aspect and feature full height double glazed window. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with countryside views, radiator, television and telephone points, wall lights and eaves storage area.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over and wash hand basin, radiator, complementary tiling to splashback areas and double glazed skylight window.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side aspects, radiator and spotlighting.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and eaves storage area.
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and eaves storage area.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a five piece bathroom suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, bidet, low flush WC and vanity wash hand basin, complementary tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, spotlighting and radiator.
Driveway providing off street parking leading to double garage. Steps up to utility room, steps leading to terrace with views over open countryside. Lawned areas with feature rock pool and various established plants, shrubs and trees. There is also a private, shielded area for a large vehicle such as a caravan.
Laid to patio and decorative slate, raised borders with various established plants and shrubs, enclosed by timber fencing with gated side access.
Double Garage 18' 9" x 16' 2" ( 5.71m x 4.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53564258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.