4 bedroom apartment for saleTriplex Penthouse, SW8
- Four bedrooms with four en-suite bathrooms
- Rare to the market triplex Penthouse
- Over 5500 square feet of internal living space
- Direct and secure lift access
- Three parking spaces
A substantial and rare to the market four bedroom triplex Penthouse in St George Wharf, SW8. With direct lift access to the 15th floor this very special apartment provides 360 degree views and eight separate terraces with over 5500 square feet of internal living space. Each of the large four bedrooms offer complete discretion and luxury en-suite bathrooms. An abundance of natural light allows further enjoyment of the extensive views of the River Thames and London skyline. Further benefits include direct access to three allocated and secure parking spaces. St George Wharf provides a full concierge service and 24 hour security with many amenities and eateries within the development. Vauxhall Station is moments away providing rail, underground and bus connections.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53566543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE160070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrods Estates, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.