3 bedroom detached house for saleWildshed Lane, Burgh Le Marsh, Skegness
- Brand New Executive Home in Burgh Le Marsh
- Lounge & Bay Fronted Dining Kitchen & Utility
- 3 Beds, Master with En-suite
- Gardens & Driveway
- The Government Help To Buy Scheme is Available at this Development
Fantastic opportunity to buy a Superb 3 Bed BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE HOME, built to a high specification in the sought after location of Burgh Le Marsh on an exclusive 'Edge of Town' development...Call TODAY for further details...01754 768311.
Located in Burgh Le Marsh, this exclusive development occupies a highly sought after 'Edge of Town' setting, offering great access to the East Coast. An early enquiry is absolutely essential to avoid disappointment. Plots 9, 10 & 11 are 3 Bed Detached Family Homes, with, to the ground floor, via an impressive Hallway which has a Cloaks/Wc off, a well proportioned dual aspect Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors to the garden, a Bay Fronted fitted Dining Kitchen & a Utility Room, To the first floor, via the Landing area, are 3 Bedrooms, the Master having an En-suite Shower facility, 2 further Bedrooms & a Family Bathroom. Externally, the property has the benefit of Gardens & a Driveway allowing for off road parking provision. Prospective Buyers are advised that Plot 11 has the benefit of garage & driveway parking facilites, thus the developer is looking at a figure in excess of £180,000 on this plot only. The Government Help To Buy Scheme is Available at this Development.
Burgh Le Marsh is a highly regarded small scale rural town, situated approx. 5 km's inland from the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. For those looking for a quiet place to live away from the 'Hustle & Bustle' of modern city life, Burgh Le Marsh offers the 'Best of Both Worlds', boasting excellent transport links via the nearby A158, which by passes the town & is an integral part of the local transport network, the A52 & A16 with good access through to the cathedral city of Lincoln, the historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town of Louth, the busy port fishing town of Grimsby & the nearby town of Boston. Other local towns which are conveniently located include Spilsby, Alford & Wainfleet. For those wishing to escape to the coast, Burgh Le Marsh offers great access to numerous East Coast resorts including Ingoldmells, Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea & Chapel St Leonards, all of which offer a wide range of seafront amenities, sandy beaches & associated attractions to suit all tastes.
Burgh Le Marsh has a good supply of shops, including a traditional butcher's, baker's convenience shops, including a Co-op Store, fishmonger & an art gallery, along with restaurants & places to visit, being well equipped to cater for everyday needs on account of its regular bus service, post office, primary school, library, doctor's surgery, churches & village hall. Burgh-Le-Marsh has a grade 1 listed Anglican parish church which is dedicated to St Peter and St Paul, in addition to having a Baptist church & a Methodist chapel. Local public houses include the Fleece Inn on the Market Square, the Red Lion in Storey's Lane & the Bell Hotel, White Hart Hotel, White Swan & Ye Olde Burgh Inn on the High Street. There are numerous local clubs & societies, including many which would appeal to those with sporting interests.
The town is built on a low hill, formerly the site of a Roman fort, surrounded by former marsh land, which influenced the town's name. Both the windmill & church are visible from far distances & are well known local land marks. The town actually has two 'Tower Mills', the untarred Hanson's Mill of 1855 (originally four-sailed), now a residence, and the tarred Dobson's Mill, which is run as a museum/restaurant. Built in 1813 by Sam Oxley (who also built Alford Windmill, a sister mill in the nearby town, it is unusual in being the only left-handed tower mill having five sails. "Left-handed sails" mean they rotate clockwise when viewed from the front - a very rare type of windmill. An old Roman road also passes through the town on the way to Skegness, and comes from the north-west via Tetford and Ulceby. Near the parish church is a large mound, understood to be a Saxon burial mound, where Saxon burial remains were found during the 1930s.
House Design 2 is available as Plot's 9, 10 & 11. Plot 11 only has the benefit of a garage in additon to driveway parking, the developer would consequently be looking to sell this Plot for a figure in excess of £180,000.
Hall 12' 1" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 3.68m Max x 1.98m Max )
Front entrance door, useful store cupboard, staircase to first floor, door to Cloaks/Wc, doors to further rooms;
2 piece suite comprising of low flush wc & wash hand basin.
Lounge 20' 4" x 10' 2" ( 6.20m x 3.10m )
Double doored access from the Hallway, the Lounge has a dual aspect with double glazed window to one elevation & further double glazed french doors allowing access into the garden.
Dining Kitchen 23' 3" x 10' 2" ( 7.09m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to 2 elevations, 1 incorporating a walk in bay, the kitchen area is fitted with a good range of wall, base & drawer units along with adequate appliance & dining space, a door leads into;
Utility 3' 11" x 6' 6" ( 1.19m x 1.98m )
With work space area/appliance space & double glazed window .
Landing 9' 10" Max x 15' 1" Max ( 3.00m Max x 4.60m Max )
Useful store cupboard & doors allowing access to rooms as follows:
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window, door to;
With a double glazed window & being fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low flush wc, & wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window.
With a double glazed window & fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin & low flush wc.
A driveway allows off road parking for 2 standard sized vehicles. Plot 11 in this house type also has garage facilities.
Being set to the front & rear, with pathways allowing access.
Prospective buyers are advised that the measurements quoted are for identification/guidance purposes only, as provided by the Architects Plans & is subject to change at the final build stage.
Prospective buyers will have internal specification choices made available to them subject to the stage of construction when reservations are made.
Leave Skegness on the main Burgh Road, (A158), in the direction of Burgh Le Marsh, travelling ahead for some distance. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skegness Road, signposted for Burgh Le Marsh, which continues onto High Street. Proceed along High Street, as the road bends, which then becomes West End, taking a left hand turn onto Wainfleet Road, As the road bends, turn right, into Wildshed Lane where 'Hunters Meadow' can be clearly identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.