3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeacon Road, Bradford
Sold STC £110,000
- Through Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Residential Area
- Presented to a High Standard
- Guide Price £110,000-£120,000
We are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom through terrace property. Situated within an ever popular residential area, this property is presented to a high standard throughout offering ready to move into accommodation. Guide Price £110,000-£120,000.
We are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom through terrace property. Situated within an ever popular residential area, this property is presented to a high standard throughout offering ready to move into accommodation. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and internal inspection is a must to appreciate the high quality accommodation. The property briefly comprises; entrance area, lounge and dining kitchen. To the first floor; three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside there is off road parking to the front and a garden to the rear. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £110,000-£120,000.
UPVC double glazed door providing access to the entrance area which has a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" into recess x 12' 11" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.94m )
The lounge has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, contemporary wall mounted gas fire and solid wood flooring.
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.97m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating Asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap, work surfaces and matching splash back. There is a built in four ring gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. The kitchen has plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas central heating radiator, gas central heating boiler, pantry storage area, UPVC double glazed window and door access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to the first floor landing is via the entrance area.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.12m into recess )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' plus door recess ( 3.00m x 2.74m plus door recess )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" plus door recess x 5' 6" ( 2.06m plus door recess x 1.68m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Access to the loft is via bedroom three. The loft space is part boarded.
A contemporary three piece suite in white comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and W.C. incorporated into bathroom units. The bathroom also has heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling spotlights and easy clean tile effect panelling to the walls.
To the outside of the property there is off road parking to the front and to the rear, there is a patio, lawn garden, bedding areas and garden shed.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the third exit on Beacon Road. Proceed on Beacon Road where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53567746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.