1 bedroom flat for saleClifton Grove, Skegness
- NO Upward Chain
- Stylish 1 Bed Apartment Conversion
- Ideal 1st time / Investment / Holiday Home Opportunity
- Stylish 1 Bed Apartment Conversion
- Great Location for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this Stylishly Presented Loft Style Apartment Conversion would represent an Ideal 1st Time/Holiday Home/Investment Buy, located in a sought after position within the East Coast Resort of Skegness, comprises of Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner, 2 Beds & Shower Room
Fantastic Stylishly Presented Loft Style Apartment Conversion, offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, which would provide as an Ideal 1st Time/ Holiday Home or Investment Buy, being located in a sought after position within the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness positioned well for access to amenities. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate this stylish apartment which is a great example of modern living. The property is well laid out creating a good amount of space throughout. This stylish apartment comprises of an open plan Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner, Bedroom and Shower room. Externally, the apartment has the benefit of a roof terrace area which is a great place in which to relax and ideal for alfresco, dining and entertaining. To reserve a viewing or for more information, contact William H Brown on 01754768311.
Entering via a double glazed front door with an inset opaque glazed panel, low maintenance tiled flooring leading to all rooms; in addition a black glass wall mounted heater and cloak cupboard providing storage space.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
With an opaque double glazed window to the front elevation providing privacy, ceiling light and carpets.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of a low flush WC and wash had basin with useful storage space cupboard below, heated towel rail and a corner shower cubicle which incorporates an electric shower therein and tiled flooring. Natural light is also allowed in via a high level internal window from the living area.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 18' 1" x 16' 2" ( 5.51m x 4.93m )
This spacious room benefits from high calling's with a frosted double glazed windows to the rear elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light. The kitchen area has a series of fitted wall, base and draws units, worktop surfaces, inset sink with mixer taps and tiled splash backs with space for appliances. In addition to this the kitchen has an integrated electric oven, hob and extractor fan over. The room has both tiled and carpeted areas, black glass wall mounted electric heaters and space for a dining suite.
Externally the property entrance is situated on a roof terraced area providing outdoor space with access via a staircase to the side of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53568601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.