2 bedroom terraced house for saleCelandine Way, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Cepen Park North
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge / Diner
- No onwards chain
A fantastic two bed mid terrace house situated on the ever popular Cepen Park North. Book your viewing today to avoid missing out!!
A fantastic and rare to the market two bed mid terrace house situated on the ever popular Cepen Park North.
The property boasts entrance porch, lounge / diner and kitchen, plus two bedrooms and bathroom. It further benefits from parking and front and rear gardens. No Onwards Chain. Book your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Door to front and double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring and door to the lounge / diner.
Lounge / Diner 14' 7" x 11' 6" Max (including stairs) ( 4.45m x 3.51m Max (including stairs) )
Double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor and door to the kitchen. Laminate flooring, television and telephone point, smoke alarm and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.21m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over. Double glazed window to the rear and door to the garden. Stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, and housed central heating boiler. Storage cupboard, vinyl flooring and a radiator.
With loft access and a smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 9' 4" ( 2.97m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front and triple built in wardrobes. Airing cupboard, laminate flooring, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 4" max ( 3.53m x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, telephone point and a radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower off, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiling with extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooring and a radiator.
Path to front door and lawn to the side.
Fully enclosed by panel fencing and gated rear access. Patio from kitchen, lawned area and gravel to the rear.
For two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53570212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.