2 bedroom park home for saleMonet Way, Cottenham, Cambridge
Sold STC £120,000
- Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Over 50's Site
Well presented property situated in Cottenham, recently redecorated throughout by the current owner and refitted shower room. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms.
Well presented park home situated in Cottenham, recently redecorated throughout and refitted shower room. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms.
Double glazed door to side, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
Window to side, radiator, archway leading to lounge.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 9" ( 5.92m x 3.28m )
Two windows to rear, feature electric fire, tv point, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Window to side, door to garden, fitted kitchen with range of wall/base units, plumbing for washing machine, sink/drainer, gas cooker with extractor hood over, radiator, built in larder cupboard. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler.
Window to side, double walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity, wc, towel radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 9' 5" ( 3.71m max x 2.87m )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, drawers and over bed cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 7' 7" Min ( 2.57m x 2.31m Min )
Window to side, fitted wardrobes and over bed cupboards, radiator.
Allocated parking space,
Gardens surrounding the park home mainly laid to lawn, outside light, brick built shed with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.