4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDerby Avenue, Skegness
Sold STC £140,000
- No Upward Chain
- Traditional Versatile Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sought after 'Seacroft' Area of Skegness
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom & Separate WC
- Gardens to the Front & Rear, Off road Parking.
Offered for Sale with no Upward Chain, traditional Semi-Detached bungalow, in the highly regarded 'Seacroft' part of town with good access to the nearby sea front and beach. Versatile accommodation with Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom & Separate WC, 3/4 Bedrooms, Parking & Gardens.
Offered for Sale with no Upward Chain and located on a highly desirable Skegness avenue in the highly regarded 'Seacroft' part of town with good access to the nearby sea front and beach. William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this traditional semi-detached bungalow which offers versatile accommodation which has been improved over recent years by the current owner. The property which is Double Glazed and has Gas central heating is accessible via a front entrance porch which leads into the Lounge which has a focal exposed brick fire place and a doorway leads into the inner hall which has further doors off to the principle rooms, being a room which was previously a garage, (which is now being utilised by the current owner as a 4th Bedroom but could be adopted as a second reception room if required) a fitted kitchen, with a comprehensive range of white gloss wall, base and drawer units & having the benefit of a useful walk in pantry store, a bathroom with a 2 piece bathroom suite, a separate WC & 3 further well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property has off road parking provision to the front, with pedestrian access to the rear, where there is a low maintenance landscaped teared garden. For further information, contact William H Brown on 01754 786311.
With twin double glazed opening doors with panel over, leading into the porch area with a further inner door allowing access into;
Lounge 15' 7" max.into window x 14' 11" ( 4.75m max.into window x 4.55m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a further double glazed window allowing for addition al natural light looking into the porch area. The lounge has a focal exposed brick fire place and hearth recess with a wooden over mantle, radiator and picture rail, with door allowing access into the Inner Hallway, with doors to;
Additional Rec Room/bedroom 4 11' 3" x 15' ( 3.43m x 4.57m )
With a double glazed window with opaque glass to the side elevation, radiator (used by the current owners as a 4th Bedroom, this room was formally the garage, hence externally still has the appearance of a garage door which is no longer visible from the inside of the room).
With a low flush WC, tiled splash backs, corner in inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 13' 2" ( 3.38m x 4.01m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, picture rail, ceiling spot lights and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 12' 9" max. ( 3.63m x 3.89m max. )
Which is fitted with a good range of 'white gloss' wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs over. Incorporated within the wall units are frosted glass display cabinets, an inset 1 1/2 sink with mixer taps over, space and plumbing provision for appliances, wall mounted Central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side elevation, further to this there is an integrated electric oven, with a hob and an extractor hood over, there is also a useful walk in Pantry/Store, with a further door allowing access to;
Rear Entrance Porch
Which has a double glazed door with an inset opaque glass panel to the top half to allow access to the side, with a door to;
Which is fitted with a 2 piece suite, comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splash backs, chrome 'ladder' style radiator, extractor and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 9' 11" ( 2.87m x 3.02m )
Which has a double glazed window to the side elevation, picture rail and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
To the front of the property there is block paved hard standing car parking provision for a number of vehicles, enclosed by a low brick boundary wall and a fence. Side pedestrian access is through to the rear of the property where there is a further low maintenance garden which is teared to the boundary at the rear which offers scope for an attractive 'al fresco' socialising area which offers a degree of privacy.
Regarding the Photo's displayed on the internet, prospective buyers are advised that the final 2 shots feature the footpath at the top of the Avenue which leads directly to the sand dunes adjacent to Skegness Beach, as illustated in the final shot.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53574298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.