3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, SKEGNESS
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Upward Chain
- Spacious 3 bed Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Gardens , Garage & Off Road Parking
- Viewing is Recommended.
No Upward Chain, Deceptively Spacious 3 bed Semi - Detached Family Home, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast/ Kitchen, Family Bathroom & Separate WC. With gardens to the Front & Rear, Garage & off road parking. Positioned to offer ease of access to Skegness Town amenities & Sea Front Attractions.
Offered for Sale with No Upward Chain William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious 3 bed semi - detached family home ideally positioned to offer ease of access to the wide range of Skegness Town amenities and Sea front/Beach attractions. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the well-proportioned accommodation which comprises to the ground floor of a bay fronted Lounge, via the hallway is an additional Reception room which the current owner uses as a dining room, whilst to the rear of the property is a 16' 7 fitted Breakfast Kitchen with the added benefit of a separate utility room & WC. To the 1st floor are 3 bedrooms, a 3 piece family bathroom and an additional separate WC. Externally there is a low maintenance front gravelled garden area with side access to the rear where there is an additional well-proportioned garden area which incorporates a paved patio area whilst beyond this area is a Garage, in need of some repair, with an additional gated car parking area both of which are accessible via a side and rear service road which has a vehicular right of way. For further information or to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Access is gained on the side elevation via a side path which leads to a double glazed side door with matching side panel with opaque glass which opens into;
With stairs to the 1st Floor, telephone point, radiator, open useful under stairs recess area with electric fuse box and metre. (this area would be suitable for a study or computer desk).
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.34m x 4.04m )
With a double glazed Bay window to the front elevation, with a feature fire place with a fitted 'coal effect' enclosed gas fire with a raised TV Shelf to one side with cupboards under, a built in dresser to the other with cupboards under, shelves between and cupboards over, TV point, radiator, coved ceiling and a ceiling Rose.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 11' ( 4.34m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, part panelled walls, coved ceiling and has a Gas fire set into a feature surround.
Breakfast/kitchen 16' 7" x 13' 2" ( 5.05m x 4.01m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units, with matching display cupboards with complimentary work to surfaces over, an inset 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer taps over, tiled splash backs, space and cooker point for a Gas cooker, extractor wall fan, 2 double glazed windows to the rear elevation, there is also a useful double fronted airing cupboard with slatted shelving and a radiator, 2 radiators, telephone point, space for a table and chairs and doors to;
Utility Room/Lobby Entrance
With plumbing and space for a washing machine, wall mounted 'Worcester' Gas boiler, upright pantry cupboard and fitted coat hooks, coved ceiling and double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
With a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation and a low level WC.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, loft access, with loft ladder and being partly boarded with a light, radiator and doors to;
With a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation and a low level WC.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" max. to wall inc. robes. x 13' 3" max. ( 4.34m max. to wall inc. robes. x 4.04m max. )
With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding smoked glass doors incorporating shelves and hanging space, radiator and a coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and coved ceiling.
Fitted with a 2 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, with tiled splash backs, radiator, coved ceiling and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
Having a gravelled front garden set with low maintenance in mind, there is gated access and low walls set to the front boundaries. There is a concrete side path with gated access which leads into the enclosed rear garden, and a further gate which leads onto the service road. The rear of the property has fencing to the sides, a paved patio area, outside tap and lighting. A screened off area gives access to a car parking with double wooden gates, that open off the rear service road and at the side of that is a hard standing area for the provision of further off road parking if required.
Garage 20' 6" x 9' 2" ( 6.25m x 2.79m )
With an up and over door and rear personal wooden door.(The Garage is in need of some repair).
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53574718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.