2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHayes Farm Court, Ticknall, Derby
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Village Location
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Modern Interior
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Viewing Strongly Advised
Entrance Hall, Galley Breakfast Kitchen, good size Lounge, Family Bathroom and Two Double Bedrooms. Outside the property has a pleasant courtyard rear garden and has an allocated parking space and garage in block.
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the ever popular and highly desireable village of Ticknall. The property is located in a very pleasant and well maintained courtyard development and in brief comprises of; Entrance Hall, Galley Breakfast Kitchen, good size Lounge, Family Bathroom and Two Double Bedrooms. Outside the property has a pleasant courtyard rear garden and has an allocated parking space and garage in block. The property is well maintained and modern, is fully double glazed and benefits from gas central heating. Ticknall itself is an attractive, traditional Derbyshire village with good quality public houses offering food, village shop, the popular tourist attraction of Calke Abbey and benefits from excellent air, rail and road connections ideal for the commuter.
Enjoying good quality laminate flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights, access to roof void, access to airing cupboard which houses the Worcester combination boiler and door to the side elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.34m )
Having good quality laminate flooring and fitted high quality wall and base units with wooden roll top work surfaces, white complementary tiled splashbacks surround the units and inset 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built-in appliances including: automatic washing machine, stainless steel Smeg oven with electric induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Double radiator, coved ceilings recessed spotlights, plumbing for dishwasher, TV point and double patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
This good sized family lounge benefits from two radiators, TV and telephone point, coved ceilings, recessed ceiling spotlights and large double patio doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.25m )
Benefits from radiator, TV and telephone point, coved ceilings, recessed ceiling spotlights, built-in double wardrobe with vanity unit and window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.25m )
Having telephone point, double radiator, built-in double wardrobe, coved ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to the front elevation and window to the side elevation.
Family Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
This light and modern bathroom enjoys a white suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead mixer shower. Part white tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, high quality laminate flooring, coved ceilings, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A mainly paved, private and enclosed courtyard garden having various shrubs and plants and established pear tree. Gate providing access to the front elevation.
A short distance away from the property is a garage in a block with up and over door, providing ample storage space. There is also an off road car parking space provided near the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53575306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.