2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArdleigh Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £60,000
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £80,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Transport Links
- Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £80,000
Jones & chapman are pleased to market this fantastic two bedroom semi-detached family home. Ideally located just off Edge Lane Drive, the property has excellent links to the city centre & M62 motorway. With many local amenities, viewing is highly recommended!
GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £80,000 Jones & chapman are pleased to market this fantastic two bedroom semi-detached family home. Ideally located just off Edge Lane Drive, the property has excellent transport links and local amenities. The accommodation boasts an entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a generous rear garden. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike, viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this well loved family home.
Gated front garden with side access to rear, on street parking.
Single glazed door to side aspect with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 14' 9" into bay x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.50m into bay x 3.28m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fire, telephone & TV point.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 10' 9" ( 1.96m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door leading to rear garden, gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge freezer & plumbing for washing machine,
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" into bay x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.43m into bay x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV point & built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
double glazed window & TV point.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer tap, extractor fan, part tiled.
Flagged patio laid to lawn, private & secure with trees & shrubs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53576194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.