4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadowfield, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Detached Family Residence
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Plot with Single Garage & Gardens
- Five Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Scope for Improvement and Extension
- Close to Stokesley High Street
- Boot Room, Utility & Cloakroom
- Unique Opportunity
A unique opportunity to purchase this detached character residence dating back to the 1900's and situated on a large plot within walking distance of Stokesley High Street. The property has been extended by the present owners and has not been for sale since 1978 when it was purchased. There is scope for further improvement and extension with spacious accommodation briefly comprising; entrance vestibule and hallway, study/sitting room, living room with fireplace and French doors to the garden room, dining room, kitchen with larder, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, walk in linen cupboard, bathroom and separate wc. Externally the driveway leads to off road parking with a detached single garage and lawn gardens with walled terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53578261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO150102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.