3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfields, Mickle Trafford, Chester
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking
Situated in a quiet close in the popular village of Mickle Trafford is this three bedroom semi-detached property with front and rear gardens. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being close to Chester City Centre.
Situated in a quiet close in the popular village of Mickle Trafford is this three bedroom semi-detached property with front and rear gardens. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being close to Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks including the A55 and the M56. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, side porch, cloakroom, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden and rear garden.
UPVC double glazed door with decorative panel opens to entrance hall.
Radiator. Telephone point. Cupboard housing the electric meter. Double glazed window to front elevation. Stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge and sitting room.
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 1" into recess ( 5.26m x 3.38m into recess )
Chimney breast with original tiled fireplace and hearth with outset gas fire. Coved ceiling. Ceiling rose. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation.
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Irregular shape. Chimney breast with feature fireplace incorporating timber mantel surround and hearth with inset gas fire. Glazed shelving to side of chimney breast. Radiator. TV point. Understair storage cupboard. Double glazed windows to front and side elevation. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 11" + recess ( 3.33m x 1.80m + recess )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashback. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Door to utility room. Further door to understair pantry with shelving, cold slab and double glazed window.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 11" into recess ( 2.59m x 2.41m into recess )
Fitted with a range of base units with roll edge worksurfaces. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to side elevation. Doors to side porch and cloakroom.
Part glazed door to front elevation. Large walk in store cupboard with shelving.
Fitted with a high flush WC and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Cupboard housing Baxi gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into recess x 9' 8" + door recess ( 3.86m into recess x 2.95m + door recess )
Original feature tiled fireplace and hearth (not in use). Coved ceiling. Radiator. Two double glazed windows to front elevation with views over Mickle Trafford and beyond.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" into recess x 7' 11" + door recess ( 3.94m into recess x 2.41m + door recess )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed widow to front elevation with views over the village and beyond.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Wash basin. High Flush WC. Part tiled walls. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Principally laid to lawn with concrete path to front door and right elevation, flower and shrubbery borders, box hedging and specimen conifers. Hedging to boundaries and gate to front elevation.
Lawned garden to rear elevation with specimen holly tree. Paved and gravelled area and concrete path. Hedging to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53583172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.