2 bedroom apartment for saleBowman Lane, Brewery Wharf, Leeds
- No forward chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- River views
- Easy access to motorway links and short walk to Leeds Train Station
NO FORWARD CHAIN. 3rd floor apartment benefits from open plan living space and kitchen, two double bedrooms, en suite and house bathroom. With easy access to motorway links and a short walk to the centre of Leeds.
Offered for sale, this well presented two bedroom apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of the poplar residential area of Brewery Wharf. With easy access to motorway links and walking distance to Leeds train station and Leeds City Centres shopping districts. Property briefly comprises; entrance hall, open plan living area and kitchen, two double bedrooms, en suite and house bathroom. With no forward chain, on site gym and river views this property is a must see.
Providing access to all principal rooms and storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. With laminate flooring and neutral decor continuing throughout
Open Plan Living Room 10' x 16' ( 3.05m x 4.88m )
Spacious open plan living room with floor to ceiling double glazed window and sliding patio door leading onto balcony with stunning views of the River Aire and the courtyard below. With laminate flooring, two central heating radiators and intercom.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.00m x 1.88m )
Open plan to the living room with a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include full size fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, gas hob with over head extractor hood
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 2' 9" ( 2.62m x 0.84m )
Good size carpeted bedroom with central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation. Doorway leading to:
En Suite 4' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.37m x 1.98m )
Fully tiled en suite with shower unit and electric shower, wall mounted hand basin and counseled flush W/C. With recess mirror and shelving over the hand basin and shaving point
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Good sized bedroom with central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
House Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.08m x 1.70m )
Fully tiled bathroom comprising; paneled bath with electric over head shower and glass shower screen, counseled flush W/C, wall mounted hand basin with mixer taps. Recess mirror and shelving over hand basin and shaving point.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53583361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA104931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.