2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Close, Misson, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE - £190,000 - £200,000 - No Upward Chain - Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- Wide Driveway & Double Garage
GUIDE PRICE - £190,000 - £200,000 - Built as a three bedroomed bungalow, now converted to two with an exceptionally large lounge and well planned accommodation. Small semi rural cul de sac location to this quiet village with an excellent village school and village pubs.
SMALL CUL DE SAC LOCATION - Only by viewing this spacious detached bungalow can you appreciate the size and versatility of the rooms. Built with three bedrooms, the current vendor altered the layout, however, it is very easy to convert back should any buyer so wish.
Spacious lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and dining room which was the third bedroom, conservatory at the rear. Having two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
Externally there is a double garage with a utility area to the rear, wide driveway for off street parking and private gardens at the rear which are not directly overlooked. Call today to view!
Misson offers a range of amenities with a small shop, excellent primary school and two village pubs. Misson is a great community for children with lots of activities organised, preschool club and village church.
Bawtry is close by with a larger range of facilities, winebars, restaurants and good links to the A1 motorway network for a commute further afield.
Entry in to the property is through a front facing entrance door, having coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Wall lights and a telephone point, cloakroom leads off.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Low flush wc and a wash hand basin.
Lounge 20' 8" x 16' 6" ( 6.30m x 5.03m )
Substantial lounge with a front facing double glazed window, gas fire set into a brick surround with french doors leading into the conservatory. Wall lights, coving to the ceiling and two central heating radiators. Partially open plan to the dining room, access through into the entrance hall.
Conservatory 7' 5" x 11' 3" ( 2.26m x 3.43m )
Having a door leading out to the garden and an exposed brick wall, wall lights and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Having been built as the third bedroom, the vendor opened this out to the lounge. With a side facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling. Easy to convert back to a third bedroom if required at very little expense.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 2" x 7' 9" ( 5.23m x 2.36m )
Having a side facing entrance door and a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. With a range of wall and base units and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit inset to the worksurfaces. Cooker point with an extractor fan above, tv aerial point, coving to the ceiling and an airing cupboard.
Separating the living accommodation to the bedrooms and having coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.30m )
Double Bedroom: Having a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point. Fitted wardrobes to one wall and matching drawers for further storage.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' 2" + wardrobes ( 2.87m x 3.71m + wardrobes )
Double Bedroom: Having coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 9' 4" ( 1.91m x 2.84m )
Requiring an amount of upgrading this coloured suite currently has a bath, shower cubicle with a mains fed shower within, wash hand basin and a low flush wc.
Side facing obscured double glazed window, tiling to the walls and a tiled floor, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a wide driveway for off street parking that leads upto the large double garage.
Gated to each side of the bungalow allowing access all the way around the property with a lawned garden with hedges surrounding, raised seating area and a timber summerhouse to the far side of the garden. External lighting and water supply.
Garage 16' 11" x 18' 4" ( 5.16m x 5.59m )
A double garage having two up and over doors, plumbing for a washing machine at the rear and a sink and drainer unit. The central heating boiler is located in the garage and is oil fueled, Misson village does not have mains gas.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road to the bend turning right onto Station Road. Go under the railway bridge and carry on, turning right signposted Misson. Follow into the village, past the village green, and on reaching the bend go straight over onto Top Street. Manor Close is second on the right, with the property being on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53583781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.