2 bedroom apartment for saleWELLOWGATE MEWS, GRIMSBY
- Superb mews style first floor apartment set across two floors
- Two double bedrooms at the front and rear of the property
- Modern family bathroom with three piece suite
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Kitchen diner with double doors over looking the courtyard
- Ideally located in the town centre
- Secure parking space behind code accessed electric gates
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
- *Please note this property is first floor and has stairs to get up to the apartment
- **First Twelve Months Maintenance Paid**
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this first floor mews style apartment set across two floors ideally located in Grimsby's town centre, close to local amenities and main transport links. The apartment would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer briefly comprising of two good sized double bedrooms, modern bathroom, lounge with bay window and a kitchen diner. There is also a parking spot in the courtyard for this property which is behind electric gates providing off-road parking and security. There is a certain charm about this mews style apartment so get your viewings in to appreciate what it has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6600886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.