1 bedroom flat for saleClarence Road, Norwich, NR1 1HQ
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace
- First Floor Apartment
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to City Centre & Train Station
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- In Lovely Condition Throughout
- Available with No Onward Chain
Available with no onward chain, this one bedroom first floor apartment situated just east of Norwich City Centre is ideally located just a short walk from the train station. The property benefits from off road parking, modern kitchen and bathroom, lovely light lounge, gas central heating, double glazing and has been well cared for.
LOCATION: The apartment is on the east side of the city centre, close to the train station. The cathedral city of Norwich is one of the UK's most historic locations with a population just shy of quarter of a million. The heart of this beautiful city features medieval period architecture, extensive shopping, entertainment, sports of all types, museums, parks & gardens, University & colleges and the 12th century Norman castle and cathedral to name but a few. The economy offers a diverse range of employment such as finance, public services, manufacturing, retail and tourism. The city is approximately 30 miles from the coast and close to the stunning Norfolk Broads.
NEED A MORTGAGE? Be sure to ask for a FREE consultation with the award winning Mortgage Advice Bureau available through our office in Norwich. Jonathan will be happy to search for the best mortgage for you.
PROPERTY TO SELL? We will be happy to advise you on how to sell your property in order to purchase this one.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4302901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure Estate Agency, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.