2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDimity Street, Johnstone
Sold STC £77,500
- Ground floor flat/converted building
- R/hall, large lounge, f/kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, en suite
- Bathroom, GCH, DG, main door
- Parking, garden, ideal FTB/ retired couple
Traditional Ground Floor Flat within a converted building. Entrance hall with storage & large walk-in cupboard/study, lounge, f/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, master with double mirrored wardrobes & en-suite shower room, bathroom, GCH, DG, private shared garden, drying area, parking, main door entry.
This main door Traditional Lower Flat offers spacious accommodation and would be ideal for first time or retired buyers. This character property offers a traditional exterior with a modern interior and is sure to appeal to the discerning Purchaser.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with two good sized storage cupboards, the larger of the storage cupboards being bigger than average and providing enough space to accommodate a small study/home office or walk-in wardrobe. Bright lounge. Fitted kitchen. Two double size bedrooms, the master featuring double mirrored fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Separate family size bathroom.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and private parking. The property is accessed from the car park by its own private entrance and benefits from a shared private garden and separate drying area. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room facility.
Dimity Street is within walking distance of all local amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Johnstone provides excellent transport links including bus and rail, all of which connect to the surrounding areas. The M8 Motorway network is within 1 mile, which in turn provides additional connection links to Glasgow's International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
En Suite 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.18m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53588824.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI106705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.